- Unless otherwise stated, our delivery times are within 4-6 days of placing the order, and we normally deliver Monday to Friday. We will endeavour to deliver when it is convenient for you, and please keep us advised of any special requirements.
- Please advise us if there are any access difficulties to your property. We deliver using a small flatbed truck, and bags are offloaded to one side of the vehicle with the use of a crane. If we are unable to deliver due to access restrictions, then we may seek to recover the cost of delivery.
- Logs will be unloaded and left in the bag, or alternatively we can tip them out of the bag, at your request. We will only stack logs on prior request, and a small charge will be raised for this service.
- Should you wish to uplift logs from our yard, please advise.
- All products are subject to availability. If a product is out of stock, we will advise you accordingly.
- It is our aim to supply a uniform product. Our logs will not exceed 12 inches in length, and should be no more than 4 inches across the “waist.” Should you require smaller logs, then we can supply smaller material in the small net sacks. In this case logs will not exceed 8 inches in length.
- Our logs should be ready to burn. In order to achieve this, they should have a moisture content of less than 25%. Our logs are stored processed and undercover – we aim for a sub 20% MC, but this is not always possible. If we consider the moisture content to be above 25%, we will advise you.
- Prices quoted are inclusive of VAT, currently chargeable at 5%. Where there is a delivery charge, VAT on delivery is charged at 20%.
- In order to keep our logs as dry as possible, they will be stored and delivered in ventilated bags. We do not charge for the bags, but we like to recover them. Either they can be dropped off at our yard, or we will uplift them, probably at the time of the next delivery. If bags are destroyed, we may raise a charge for them.
Terms & Conditions
Please take the time to read our terms & conditions before making a purchase.