The Malwa 560F is a truly lightweight yet productive forwarder with an excellent working environment. First class design and build quality, coupled with a well proven engine, crane and control system, all from top manufacturers, and finished with great attention to detail. This makes the 560F an unbeatable forwarder in its class. The low net weight and small turning radius enables the machine to operate gently and with minimal impact to the ground and trees. This machine is ideal when operating on sensitive sites, in tight thinnings or where minimal ground damage is important.
The 560F can be fitted with an additional trailer which doubles its carrying capacity without increasing ground pressure. This increases the carrying capacity to 9 tonnes, over 10 wheels, which makes it the gentlest and most efficient forwarder for its size.
For additional information please see some of our articles about the forwarder below:
- To find out why Treeline bought a 560F and decided to represent Malwa in Britain see our news article HERE.
- To have a closer look at how they are built read about our tour of the Malwa factory HERE.
- To read about the first job we carried out with the Malwa see HERE.
- To read our thoughts after the first year of use see HERE.
- To read our thoughts after three years of use see HERE.
Please get in touch with us for further information or if you would like to arrange to see the machine working. Our contact details can be found on our contact page here.
- Length: 5.7m, Width: 1.98m, Height: 2.86m
- Weight: from 5,400kg
- Carrying capacity: 5,500kg, with trailer: 9,000kg
- Engine: Caterpillar 3.4B, 55kW (75hp) @2200rpm, 318Nm @1400rpm
- Hydraulic system: 140 l/min @ 1600rpm, 195 bar
- Transmission: 0-20km/h, 55kN tractive force, diff-lock front and rear
- Tyres: front - 600/50x22.5 (500/60x22.5), rear - 500/50x17
- Software: IQAN system for control of all machine functions
- Controls: 4 function mini-levers mounted on armrests
- Brakes: hydraulic multi disc brakes in oil bath, automatic park brake
- Stabalisation: Hydraulic disc brake automatically activated by software
- Crane: Cranab FC45 - 6.1m reach (optional FC45 DT - 8m reach)
- Cabin: Electronic climate control with A/C, Radio, Air seat, LED lights